xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: DefaultApplyXSL
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:34:45 GMT

I think the change that was made was that the http header was properly
marked with "text/html".  The problem you are having should have gone away,
instead of appeared.  Don?

-scott

                    Mark Norman

                    <mnorman@cup.        To:     general@xml.apache.org

                    hp.com>              cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    Sent by:             Subject:     DefaultApplyXSL

                    mnorman@cup.h

                    p.com

                    10/30/00

                    02:23 PM