xml-general mailing list archives

From Eric Hodges <harmo...@swbell.net>
Subject RE: Question about document type nodes and JAXP
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:53:55 GMT
I'm still trying to add a DocumentType from to a Document.  I'm using
DocumentImpl.createDocumentType(name, publicId, systemId) to create the new
DocumentType.  When I call Document.importNode(docType, true) I get a run
time error (NullPointerException) because DocumentImpl asks the DocumentType
for it's owner document.  It doesn't have one and there's no test to see if
it succeeded.

Please help.