xml-general mailing list archives

From "Howard Lee" <howard....@zeborg.com>
Subject Using XSLTProcessor
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:39:02 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm working on a program that creates a DOM and pass it to Xalan's
XSLTProcessor.

How I create a DOM object is basically get a DocumentBuilder from the
DocumentBuilderFactory, and then keep adding Element's to a Document called
"root". But when I pass this DOM object to
XSLTProcessor.process(new XSLTInputSource(THATDOMOBJECTICREATED),
                      new XSLTInputSource("Test2.xsl"),
                      new XSLTResultTarget(System.out))

I'm getting this error message.
"XSL Error: Cannot use a DTMLiaison for a input DOM node... pass a
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison instead!
XSL Error: SAX Exception.

Anyone has an idea what I'm doing wrong?? Thank you very much!

howard