xml-general mailing list archives

From "Dmitri Romanovski" <Dmitri.Romanov...@wisoftware.de>
Subject AW: Using XSLTProcessor
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:18:36 GMT
Yes, that is a known problem, just install
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison befor processing. That works well
in my application.

Bye, Dmitri.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Howard Lee [mailto:howard.lee@zeborg.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2000 21:39
An: general@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Using XSLTProcessor

Hi folks,

I'm working on a program that creates a DOM and pass it to Xalan's
XSLTProcessor.

How I create a DOM object is basically get a DocumentBuilder from the
DocumentBuilderFactory, and then keep adding Element's to a Document called
"root". But when I pass this DOM object to
XSLTProcessor.process(new XSLTInputSource(THATDOMOBJECTICREATED),
                      new XSLTInputSource("Test2.xsl"),
                      new XSLTResultTarget(System.out))

I'm getting this error message.
"XSL Error: Cannot use a DTMLiaison for a input DOM node... pass a
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison instead!
XSL Error: SAX Exception.

Anyone has an idea what I'm doing wrong?? Thank you very much!

howard