xml-general mailing list archives

From "Dmitri Romanovski" <Dmitri.Romanov...@wisoftware.de>
Subject AW: nodeset error
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:15:20 GMT
Hi,

try that :
 <xsl:variable name="content_frame_invoices_invoice" select="//KLINVOICE"/>

Bye, Dmitri

 -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Arvind Krishnan [mailto:Arvind.Krishnan@republica.fi]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2000 13:48
An: APACHE
Betreff: nodeset error

  Hi,

      I am creating a Stylesheet and I am getting the error saying that it
cannot convert to node-set.

  how do I rectify the error. I am putting the XPath mapping as part of the
variable as in
   <xsl:variable name="content_frame_invoices_invoice" select="/KLINVOICE"/>

  When I put this mapping in a particular variable this variable has a
for-each statement and then also goes in loops to perform a particular task
of adding elements.

  I have been trying to rectify this error for the past 2 days and I am a
newie as far as XSLT is concerned-

  Thanx in advance
  Arvind Krishnan
  Programmer
  Republica Corp., R & D Innovation Labs
  Ahlmaninkatu 1, 40100 Jyväskylä, Finland
  E-mail: arvind.krishnan@republica.fi
  GSM  +358 40 768 5872
  FAX  +358 14 338 4616
  http://www.republica.fi/