xml-general mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Rodriguez" <jeffreyr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How ask Xerces-J don't read DTD when DOM-parsing ?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 10:25:39 GMT
Hi Laurent,
I think all you need to do is to implement and register your own
EntityResolver.
This will allow you to intervene in the process of referencing external
entities. So by implementing this interface, and then calling the
parser setEntityResolver you should be able to do what you want.

Hope this helps,

               Jeffrey Rodriguez
               IBM Silicon Valley
               XML Development