xml-general mailing list archives

From Russell Castagnaro <russ...@synctank.com>
Subject Re: Some help for website hosting
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:13:20 GMT
I use Silicon Valley Web Hosting.&nbsp; They have a decent price and pretty
good support.&nbsp; www.svwh.net
an
size=-1>I
am looking for a provider to host my web site and I was checking all the
size=-1>I
am hoping somebody here could help me in my decision by recommending some
ago
I remember there was a discussion about a provider with Cocoon support,
size=-1>I
am a bit disoriented since I can not afford a dedicated server and not
size=-1>Thanx
in advance for any help and sorry if the subject is a bit off topic</font></font><font