xml-general mailing list archives

From Venkat Ramana Karpuram <vram...@gst.fnc.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: Xml writer
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:36:49 GMT
Hi!
    As suggested by Dane, i am using serialize API to write a DOM document  as
an xml file. I have been using the format as "UTF8" and indent as "true" in
OutputFormat. The way it is printing is ok except that the new tags are not
starting on the new line. I mean a child node tag starts at the end of its
parent tag, but not on the new line. If anyone of you know a way to print the
xml in a way that every new tag starts on new line. Please let me know if there
is a way. Thanks for taking time
Thanks & Regards
Venkat Ramana