xml-general mailing list archives

From Yusuf Goolamabbas <yus...@outblaze.com>
Subject Re: Having trouble validating with Schema's
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 03:08:38 GMT
> There are some small nits in your .xml and .xsd file that cause the trouble.
> one of the example is in your .xml file, you bind the "xsi" prefix to a out
> of date uri: http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema/instance  , instead, it should
> be : http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance .
>
> I attached the 2 fixed files with this email. you can do a diff against your
> originals to see the changes.

Thanks Eric, I am trying to search where the attribute "content" for the
element "complexType" is mentioned in the W3C documents and under what
circumstances should they be used

I couldn't find it XML Schema Part 0, Part 1 or Part 2 [did a search for
textOnly]

My apologies if this is not appropiate for this mailing list. I'm trying
to understand XML Schema in conjunction with XML Data binding

/yg