xml-general mailing list archives

From "Alberto Saavedra" <asaav...@grupobisa.com>
Subject Some help for website hosting
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:09:20 GMT
Hi gurus
I am developing an XML search engine using Apache XML technology.
I am looking for a provider to host my web site and I was checking all the directories related
and there are too many options.
I am hoping somebody here could help me in my decision by recommending some providers.
A few months ago I remember there was a discussion about a provider with Cocoon support, are
there any others ? are they a good solution ?
I am a bit disoriented since I can not afford a dedicated server and not all shared plans
have Java support, am I wrong ?
Thanx in advance for any help and sorry if the subject is a bit off topic
Bye

Mask
asaavedra@grupobisa.com