xml-general mailing list archives

From "Thomas B. Passin" <tpas...@mitretek.org>
Subject Re: nodeset error
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:10:31 GMT
Better show us a little of the xml you want to process, and an example of how you are trying
to use the xslt variable.

Tom Passin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Arvind Krishnan
  To: APACHE
  Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 7:47 AM
  Subject: nodeset error

  Hi,

      I am creating a Stylesheet and I am getting the error saying that it cannot convert
to node-set.

  how do I rectify the error. I am putting the XPath mapping as part of the variable as in
   <xsl:variable name="content_frame_invoices_invoice" select="/KLINVOICE"/>

  When I put this mapping in a particular variable this variable has a for-each statement
and then also goes in loops to perform a particular task of adding elements.

  I have been trying to rectify this error for the past 2 days and I am a newie as far as
XSLT is concerned-

  Thanx in advance
  Arvind Krishnan
  Programmer
  Republica Corp., R & D Innovation Labs
  Ahlmaninkatu 1, 40100 Jyväskylä, Finland
  E-mail: arvind.krishnan@republica.fi
  GSM  +358 40 768 5872
  FAX  +358 14 338 4616
  http://www.republica.fi/