xml-general mailing list archives

From "Arvind Krishnan" <Arvind.Krish...@republica.fi>
Subject nodeset error
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:47:49 GMT
Hi,

    I am creating a Stylesheet and I am getting the error saying that it cannot convert to
node-set.

how do I rectify the error. I am putting the XPath mapping as part of the variable as in
 <xsl:variable name="content_frame_invoices_invoice" select="/KLINVOICE"/>

When I put this mapping in a particular variable this variable has a for-each statement and
then also goes in loops to perform a particular task of adding elements.

I have been trying to rectify this error for the past 2 days and I am a newie as far as XSLT
is concerned-

Thanx in advance
Arvind Krishnan
Programmer
Republica Corp., R & D Innovation Labs
Ahlmaninkatu 1, 40100 Jyväskylä, Finland
E-mail: arvind.krishnan@republica.fi
GSM  +358 40 768 5872
FAX  +358 14 338 4616
http://www.republica.fi/