xml-general mailing list archives

From "Ed Staub" <est...@mediaone.net>
Subject RE: Desperate need help on Encryption
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 16:25:45 GMT
This doesn't belong on the Apache mailing list.
The Alphaworks site has a discussion area for each product.
It looks like you are missing something from your classpath - perhaps
j2ee.jar?

-Ed Staub

-----Original Message-----
From: Cheun N Chong [mailto:cnc99r@ecs.soton.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 10:28 AM
To: general@xml.apache.org
Subject: Desperate need help on Encryption

Dear all,

	I have tried to do encryption using XML security suite downloaded
from alphaWorks of IBM. I have got the following errors, and I have no
idea at all what it is about... Please help me... Thousand thanks

AppAccelerator(tm) 1.2.010 for Java (JDK 1.2), x86 version.
Copyright (c) 1997-1999 Inprise Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Generating tickets (buying tickets)
Transforming XML tickets into HTML to view
Encrypting the ticket number
here
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/internet/MimeUtility
	at
com.ibm.dom.security.NodeEncryptor.getEncryptedString(NodeEncryptor.java:263
)
	at
com.ibm.dom.security.NodeEncryptor.getEncryptedNode(NodeEncryptor.java:220)
	at
com.ibm.dom.security.NodeEncryptor.encrypt(NodeEncryptor.java:142)
	at XMLEncryptor.EncryptNode(XMLEncryptor.java:92)
	at Main.main(Main.java:49)
Exception in thread "main"

Best regards,
Cheun Ngen CHONG