xml-general mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@dingle.myra.com>
Subject Re: Newbie : Creating XML docs via an application (ie. non-manual)
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:31:04 GMT
Thanks Ed!

I've been looking at the Castor site and looks very promising indeed.
Pretty much exactly what I'd be looking for.

Next question for this list is then:

  Does anyone out there have any experience (good or bad) with Castor
  or Avalon??  Any gotcha's that you've run into?  (Licensing, portability,
  learning curve, etc)

--
Rick Tessner	rick@myra.com
MYRA Systems Corp. Fone: (250) 381 1335 x125  Phax: (250) 381 1304

"Hmmm.  They have the Internet on computers now!"