xml-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Unsubscribing
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:31:20 GMT
Due to unexpected low time and in the process of optimizing it to be
able to keep my current degree of involvement in the ASF, I'm going to
unsubscribe from these mail lists as a temporary solution.

For cocoon-users, I'm very sorry not to be able to get closer to the
users of the software I'm currently mostly interested in, but the load
of the mail list is just too high and there are at least five other
people that can reply with the same degree of knowledge I have of the
system (heck, most of the time even more!)

Anyway, I'll keep subscribed to all the other mail list not listed here
that I'm normally in.

I apologize in advance for the inconvenience that this might cause.

Take care and keep up the good work :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.