xml-general mailing list archives

From Donald_Les...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Using JavaScript with Xalan
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:36:53 GMT

I have just tried running the Javascript extension you mention below, and
it still works for me, so I don't think anything has happened to Xalan to
break it. It looks to me like a classpath problem. Are you sure you have
bsf.jar, bsfengines.jar, and the 1.4.3 js.jar on your classpath?  -- Don

"G. Angus McCollum" <angus@see-saw.net> on 08/16/2000 01:31:57 PM

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org