xml-general mailing list archives

From Debasi...@riskinc.com
Subject Re: XML as a Database
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:31:13 GMT

Hi Priya,

As regarding XSL formatting objects it depends on the complexity of the
project you are working on  otherwise XSLT is sufficient. As for some XML
sites
check out for
1. www.ibm.com/xml/
2.www.oasis-open.org
3.www.xml-zone.com

Check out

eXcelon Stylus for XSL transformations
http://www.exceloncorp.com/products/excelon_stylus.html

Bye,

Debasish Sahu
Software Engineer
RMSI,Noida.INDIA.

                    "Priya Pinto"

                    <itfresher@redif        To:     general@xml.apache.org <general@xml.apache.org>

                    fmail.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     XML as a Database

                    08/26/00 01:39

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to general

I am working on a project involving XML as a database. I've got to be able
to add, edit, delete from it using JSP or Servlets as a back end. Could u
tell me if I need XSL formatting objects or is XSLT sufficient? Also could
u tell me where I would be able to get some idea on how to go about the
project as am new to XML

Thanks
 Priya

Partcipate in crazy Re.1 auctions at http://www.rediff.com/auctions