xml-general mailing list archives

From MMcBr...@therealm.com
Subject String to Document using Xerces 1.0.3
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:35:52 GMT
I am attempting to read a string (myXML) containing XML into a document
without storing it in a file.  Ultimately, I will need to parse the
document with the DOMParser from Xerces 1.0.3.

Here is a fragment of what I have so far:

DOMParser myParser = new DOMParser();
document = myParser.getDocument();

Now, the DOMParser parse method only takes an InputSource parameter.  I
think my question is "how can I take the string into an InputSource
parameter?"  However, if there is another way of doing this, please feel
free to pass it along!  Thanks for the help...

View raw message