xml-general mailing list archives

From "Ed Staub" <est...@mediaone.net>
Subject RE: Cocoon under Jetspeed
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 13:08:52 GMT
You have conflicting versions of the DOM in your classpath.
Look for copies of org.w3c.dom.Node in the jarfiles.

The solution may be as simple as moving (Cocoon's) xerces.jar forward in the
classpath.

If you don't find the other copy, look at the jars the compiler gives you by
default.

-Ed Staub

-----Original Message-----
From: Rautenberg, Stefan [mailto:Stefan.Rautenberg@dresdner-bank.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 4:12 AM
To: 'general@xml.apache.org'
Subject: Cocoon under Jetspeed

Hi all,
Now that we have Tomcat and Jetspeed almost running, we still have a big
problem in running cocoon.
After long night of trying and modifying all config files we still get the
following error message.
Did anyone ever get this message or can anyone help with tips ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Stefan

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method normalize()V not found
	at org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementImpl.normalize(ElementImpl.java,
Compiled Code)