xml-general mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Rodriguez" <jeffreyr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we outsource the xml.apache.org site?
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 04:54:49 GMT
Hi Ed,

I think that you are volunteering! :>

Yes it would be wonderful if we get back our mail archives and
bugzilla or an equivalent bug tracking system.

>I don't know what the problem is; all I know is that all the committers
>I've
>corresponded with have written "Sorry, I can't do anything about it... we
>don't have control".

Yes, I know, unfortunately some of us have no clout at the XML-Apache site,
we committers just volunteer with  new source, bug fixes, help support,
designs, etc. :>

What could sourceforge.net provide for us?

I think that I still prefer the CVS repository here at Apache, but if
sourceforge.net could provide either bug tracking or mail archives that
would be an alternative.

Thanks,
                Jeffrey Rodriguez
                IBM Silicon Valley