xml-general mailing list archives

From "G. Angus McCollum" <an...@see-saw.net>
Subject Re: Using JavaScript with Xalan
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:01:11 GMT
I stand corrected. I went back through the test more scientifically this
time.

bsf.jar and bsfengines.jar work if you are using Rhino 1.4R3. If you need or
want to use the latest version of Rhino, 1.5R1, then the version of bsf.jar
and bsfengines.jar report the error below. You can solve this by getting the
latest version of bsf, only in source form, and compile it yourself.

- Angus