xml-general mailing list archives

From "G. Angus McCollum" <an...@see-saw.net>
Subject Re: Using JavaScript with Xalan
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:29:51 GMT
If any of you are interested, my problem had something to do with the
current bsf.jar and bafengines.jar that is shipped with Xalan 1.2.D01.

I compiled a new copy of bsf, from the current source, with JavaScript
support using Rhino 1.5. This works with the JavaScript samples and the
application I am using Xalan with.

- Angus