xml-general mailing list archives

From Edwin Goei <Edwin.G...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: versions of org.w3c.dom
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:18:41 GMT
Eric Hodges wrote:

> [...]

How so?  If the (DOM1) app is already compiled, you don't need to
recompile.  It should work with a DOM1 parser implementation or a DOM2
parser implementation.  If you want to recompile then if the app is a
DOM1 app, you should be able to use either a DOM1 or DOM2
implementation.  However, if your app is a DOM2 app, you must use a DOM2
impelmentation.

What doesn't work for you?

-Edwin