xml-general mailing list archives

From Arundhati Bhowmick <aru...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: Nighly builds
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:55:29 GMT
I'd back Mike for getting nightly builds for C++ too. It's true that we would
have different settings or batch files to execute C++ and Java but both builds
could be posted to Apache server through the same login id.

In this regard I'd propose having a login id on the Apache server (for xerces
builds) which could be write permit to xerces-c and xerces-j directories only
for C++ and Java respectively. There would be no need for cvs commit acces for
this login. So its a minima access id which can be given to the person willing
to take resposibilities for posting the nightly builds.

I'm requesting this as we already have most of the process set for xerces-c
nightly builds at our end but due to the lack of this id the posting cannot be
done by the automated process.

Arundhati