xml-general mailing list archives

From Arundhati Bhowmick <aru...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: Getting DTD in an output XML file
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 20:36:41 GMT
Xerces 1.2.0 version has the dctype features. Using this version you can
create a doctype, using this doctype create the document and set in the
parser before parsing. All the DTD information will be part of your
DOMTree. You can try in the current DOMPrint sample.
Arundhati

--

Arundhati Bhowmick
IBM -- XML Technology Group (Silicon Valley)