xml-general mailing list archives

From "Joe Sabu" <Joe.S...@dothill.com>
Subject XMLSerializer
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:23:34 GMT
Hello,

    How do I include a internal DTD subset in the XML stream I generate
using XMLSerializer? I'm attempting to generate a DOM tree in memory, from
scratch,  and then send it over to another process as an XML stream. I would
like the receiver to do validation on the  stream, but does not want every
receiver to have a copy of the DTD file; hence I prefer to include the
grammar in the XML stream itself.

    Preferably, the server can accept a DTD file ame, and should be able to
dump its contents as the internal DTD into the serialized stream. Any ideas?

Thanks
Joe Sabu