xml-general mailing list archives

From Rajiv Mordani <Rajiv.Mord...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: javax.xml support
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:42:39 GMT
If you check out the latest version of Tomcat it uses JAXP.  However there
is a bug in xerces where the DefaultEntityHandler tries to look for files
in build/classes directory rather than the current directory or something
of that sort.  That causes some problems the last time I tried to use it.

- Rajiv

--
:wq