xml-general mailing list archives

From David_N_Bert...@lotus.com
Subject Re: SV: need help for xalan
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:28:51 GMT

Hello Dominique,

Please see the mail archives
(http://xml-archive.webweaving.org/xml-archive-xalan/) as this question has
been asked many times.  Also, you might look at your C++ documentation for
"stringstream" or "strstream".  You'll notice that it derives the class
ostream.  You'll also notice that XSLTResultTarget can be constructed with
a pointer to an ostream instance.

Some things to look at:

http://xml-archive.webweaving.org/xml-archive-xalan/1781.html
http://xml-archive.webweaving.org/xml-archive-xalan/2373.html
http://xml-archive.webweaving.org/xml-archive-xalan/2528.html

Dave

                    Delporte

                    Dominique            To:     general@xml.apache.org

                    <delporte@ech        cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)

                    o.fr>                Subject:     Re: SV: need help for xalan

                    Sent by:

                    echo@mail.x-e

                    cho.com

                    07/20/2000

                    01:02 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

            I'am working with the C++ API so I don't have StringWriter

Mikael Helbo Kjær wrote:

> Well a good idea in Java (notice I don`t know what you`re using tell us
next
> time) would be to wrap the output stream in a StringWriter or the like so
> that you can extract it with an toString()
>
> Mikael Helbo Kjær
> Software Developer @ DIA a/s

Tel : 04 92 28 32 40
                                                        Voila | ViP / Pau