xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: [spinnaker] Announce
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:31:30 GMT

Um, you guys can probably take lunch plans and building locations off line?

                    Jim Driscoll
                    <jim.driscoll@en        To:     general@xml.apache.org
                    g.sun.com>              cc:     james.davidson@sun.com, (bcc: Scott
                                            Subject:     Re: [spinnaker] Announce
                    07/14/2000 02:25
                    Please respond
                    to general

Joe Polastre wrote:

> yeah well, there's only 1 IBM building in cupertino now =P

Bummer.  It's a nice address.  We have staff meetings at the Peppermill
all the time.  We should get together there for drinks sometime, before
Sun/IBM moves us away...