xml-general mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Groot" <VdeGr...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: cocoon-installation
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:18:26 GMT
Well I used the Install case from the cocoon homepage...

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install-case.html

when you follow all steps and do exactly what is written down it works
I have tried this tree times on a WinNt Machine (you don't need Win2k)

(does anybody know/have a simular step-by-step description for Linux
systems?)