xml-general mailing list archives

From Andreas Schmidt <andreas.schm...@team-konzept.de>
Subject working with XMLContentSpec?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:23:58 GMT
hi,

i'm triing to analyze the grammar of a schema/dtd to transform the complete
grammar into an new representation. with the help of the
TraverseSchema-class i get the SchemaGrammar, and then i traverse the
grammar through access to the XMLElementDecl of my "root"-element and
traverse it's XMLContentSpec. when a XMLContentSpec is a leaf-node refering
to another element, i use XMLContentSpec .value as the name-index in the
StringPool and get the index of the corresponding XMLElementDecl through
SchemaGrammar.getElementDeclIndex( XMLContentSpec.value, 0 ).

my problem is the second parameter of getElementDeclIndex, scopeIndex. i'm
not shure, how to get this parameter out of the XMLContentSpec. it doesn't
seem to be part of XMLContentSpec.

what is the correct value for scopeIndex, and how can i get it?

thanks
	andi