xml-general mailing list archives

From Perry Hoekstra <dutch...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: Xalan: Support for axis
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:35:01 GMT

David_N_Bertoni@lotus.com wrote:
> Yes, it certainly does, but only if you use the correct syntax.  Try the
> following:
> <xsl:value-of select="from-ancestors-or-self::MsgID"/>
> You should post Xalan questions directly to the Xalan list.

Xalan list for general discussion where my question would be more
appropriate.  It only lists a Xalan discussion list for developers of
Xalan (excerpt: list where participating developers of the Xalan XSLT
stylesheet processor meet and discuss issues, code changes/additions)
and I did not feel that this question was appropriate for that list.  In
addition, the archives are down until sometime later today.

Perry Hoekstra
Talent Software Solutions

View raw message