xml-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [spinnaker] Announce
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:52:54 GMT
Joe Polastre wrote:

> From: "Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org>
> > Damn, people, the Sun and IBM Cupertino buildings are just a couple of
> > blocks away and I have to tell you from the other side of the planet how
> > to communicate?
>
> where is the sun building anyway?  =)  maybe you could enlighten me.

Just keep walking, you can't miss it :)

Oh, yeah, "walking" is the action that you do when you move your body
using your leg movement (this in case you are a californian :)

> although I'm sure if sun & ibm had mtgs about the designs for this "next-gen
> unamed as of yet parser" that you'd be very upset!

No, you didn't get my point. "talking" in the sense of exchanging ideas
about those irrational feelings that emerged recently, nothing
technical, just chilling out in real life instead of wasting everybody's
bandwidth.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.