xml-general mailing list archives

From Arnaud Le Hors <leh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: parser-next-gen goals, plan, and requirements
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:53:46 GMT
I actually simply don't understand the requirement about JDOM. DOM is an
API, we need to provide classes that implement the API. This is true for
JDOM. It's not an API. It's a set of classes that include a builder that
works on SAX. So as long as we support SAX, which definitely is a
requirement, we're all set on that front. Let's leave the debate of
whether JDOM is a good thing or not outside of this project.