xml-general mailing list archives

From Tom Bradford <bradf...@dbxmlgroup.com>
Subject Re: XML Database
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:38:32 GMT
Hi All,

The dbXML Group will be releasing the dbXML core under the terms of the
LGPL.  Our first order of business after the database/query engines are
completed is to provide an Apache bridge for the data store.  There's
still a lot that needs to be done, but we're dedicated to getting it out
there for the community to benefit from.

We're in the process of recruiting dedicated staff as well as open
source contributors in order to get a 1.0 release out rather quickly.
If anyone is interested, please visit the Core's project page at
http://www.dbxmlgroup.com/core.html

Thanks,
Tom Bradford