xml-general mailing list archives

From Arnaud Le Hors <leh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Let's move on!
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:37:12 GMT
Alright guys,

Several messages in my mailbox this morning make me feel sick again. But
to try and put an end to this, I'm not going to answer any of them. Just
don't assume I agree with anything that has been said.

Again, I think all this could have been avoided, easily. But forget it.

As I've said, or tried to: we've never intended to make this project
ours, we are all for an open discussion, we are all for a rearchitecture
of the parser, and we welcome anybody to join the discussion and help on
the next version of Xerces.

So, please, let's move on!