xml-general mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Rodriguez" <jeffreyr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [spinnaker] Announce
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:19:36 GMT
James thanks for taking the initiative on this dialog among members
of our community. It took a little bit of a shake but at the end we
agree that we all care about our open source community.

I hope this is the beginning of a very fertile and exciting suite
of technical discussions which  would lead us to the next generation
parser, the best ever.

> > I never said anything about what you did ( Are we are little uptight
> > here? :>) or how you did it.
>Oh yeah. I was uptight there. Very much so. I felt kinda flattend by the
>level of personal animosity and was looking at the world through colored
>filters by that time. I hope that you will accept my apology for that.

Not a problem James, I understand. I don't take criticisims personally
but I see them as opportunities to learn and to improve.

> > James, I am extending my hand and lets work together.
>Yes, let's.

                     Jeffrey Rodriguez
                     IBM Silicon Valley