xml-general mailing list archives

From "Joe Polastre" <jpol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [spinnaker] Announce
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 00:39:30 GMT
From: "James Duncan Davidson" <James.Davidson@eng.sun.com>
> There's only 4 Sun buildings in Cupertino right now.. :) But yeah, loads
> of apple buildings, all getting the cute new Apple blue/red/orange/green
> logos.
> We're in the Sun building right across the street from the Peppermill / 1
> Infinite Loop.

geez, stefano is right.  we're (literally) right next door and yet he has to
teach us how to communicate from across the world.  oh well =)

off topic- "1 infinite loop" is a great name for one's company's address.
much better than "1 microsoft way".  blah.  besides, microsoft way is
actually like 39th ave. or something.

yeah well, there's only 1 IBM building in cupertino now =P

-J