xml-general mailing list archives

From David_N_Bert...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Which namespace to use along with Xalan-C
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:18:46 GMT

If you're using Xalan C 0.30.0, the error has nothing to do with the
namespace URI, but rather with the command line input.  You need to provide
explicit file URIs for the input files:

testxslt -in file:///test/test.xml -xsl file:///test/test/xsl

Dave

                    "Harshdeep S.

                    Jawanda"             To:     general@xml.apache.org

                    <harsh@pspl.c        cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)

                    o.in>                Subject:     Which namespace to use along with
Xalan-C

                    06/06/2000

                    02:02 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

Hi,

Which namespace (URI) does Xalan-C understand? I tried to use a stylesheet
with the namespace URI "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" but got a
MalformedURLException error.

Can anybody enlighten me on this? I was using Xalan-C from the command
line.

--
Regards,
Harshdeep Jawanda.