xml-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stylebook docs ?
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:01:23 GMT
Mike Pogue wrote:

> There is no documentation for Stylebook.
>
> Nobody wants to put more work into it, under the assumption that Cocoon 2 (with
> Stylebook-like static generation capability) is just around the corner!

Don't hold your breath for C2 but it's getting there, we are finalizing
the sitemap schema soon and when this is done, writing offline support
(stylebook-like static generation capability) will be a piece of cake.

Note to current Stylebook users: the working paradigm C2 uses is totally
different from Stylebook, but we'll make sure we make the "transition
path" as smooth as possible.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.