xml-general mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Rodriguez" <jeffreyr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: another enumeration bug
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:41:48 GMT
Mr. Buroff, just tried the enumBug2.xml and I get the following
results.

Please try the latest cvs head since I fixed enumeration bugs
after Xerces 1.1.1.

[Error] enumBug2.xml:5:14: Schema error:  complexType 'EltType' with a
elementOnly or mixed content need to have at least one particle child.
[Error] enumBug2.xml:5:14: Schema error: null validator for datatype :
EnumType.the dataType Validator for attr1 is null
[Error] Datatypevalidator for attribute attr1 not found in element type elt
[Error] enumBug2.xml:5:14: Attribute "attr1" must be declared for element
type "elt".
enumBug2.xml: 2954 ms (1 elems, 3 attrs, 0 spaces, 1 chars)

Which is the correct error message according to the April 7.

Since EltType content model is elementOnly so if you are validating
enumBug2.xml.

==============
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<elt  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
		xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="enumBug2.xsd"
		attr1="v1">
</elt>

What message would you expect?

Thanks,