xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: PDF Documentation
Date Sat, 27 May 2000 20:15:56 GMT

First: Nice work !

Secondly: though perhaps strange to say; right now the major improvement I
would make would not be content related but style related: you'd need a
lot more white space to make things readable; i.e. smaller collumns; more
of 120% ratio to the line spacing and generally more 'air' for the
bulleted lists. Plus yuou should not be scared to start things on a new
page. We have the technology.. so we might as well use it :-). Same goes
for widow's and orphans. Only when this is done would I go back to focus
on content. :-)

But all in all I am very impressed. This looks like it is going to be the
best documentation the ASF has ever had with a project !

My compliemnts !

Dw