xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject RE: XALAN & XERCES 1.0.4
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 18:39:05 GMT

You guys are confusing me!

The last released version of Xalan was 1.0.1, which is documented to work
with Xerces 1.0.3.

The Xerces folks radically altered the architecture of XMLParser class,
which the DTM derives from.  This is a surprise to me, and it will take us
a bit of time before a Xalan 1.0.2 version can be rolled to fix this.
Indeed, there is some thought to waiting until the 1.1.x code is released
to have this fixed.  Thoughts?

-scott

                    "HERRICK,

                    CHUCK                To:     "'general@xml.apache.org'" <general@xml.apache.org>

                    (SBCSI)"             cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    <CH6898@momai        Subject:     RE: XALAN & XERCES 1.0.4

                    l.sbc.com>

                    05/10/2000

                    02:23 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

Since we already have versions 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 and 1.0.4,
either we need a 1.0.5 or we need a 1.0.4.2

whatever, let us know.