xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: XALAN & XERCES 1.0.4
Date Fri, 12 May 2000 04:48:14 GMT

Arnaud, thanks.  I will try your suggestion on Monday.

To all: I made the main fixes yesterday and checked them into the CVS
repository, but was only able to do a quick smoke test.  I inadventantly
checked in a name change of the method "executeChildren" to
"transformChildren" that will effect anyone who is calling this method from
within an extension.  I will fix this and try to make the xmlns workaround
on Monday... I'm on the critical path for Xalan 1.1.x and need to work on
this for the next couple of days, so my co-worker doesn't kill me (well,
she may kill me anyway...).  After Monday, we'll need to go through a
complete test cycle, so we probably won't get a Xalan 1.0.2 release until
the end of next week.  Many thanks for your patience.

-scott