xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject RE: run time error with xalan_1_0_1
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 14:47:15 GMT

I've never seen this either.   It looks like a mismatch between the Xalan
that the program was compiled with and the Xalan it is run with???

-scott

                    Britta Schüle

                    <britta.schuel        To:     "'general@xml.apache.org'" <general@xml.apache.org>

                    e@ixos.de>            cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                                          Subject:     RE: run time error with xalan_1_0_1

                    05/23/2000

                    09:51 AM

                    Please respond

                    to general

Hi Scott,

thanks, I more or less guessed that at the end, so to be totally on the
safe
side, I removed my copies and downloaded xalan again. So now my system
should be totally clean, and I've got only xalan and the included xerces
version (1.0.3). Weirdly enough though, now I get the runtime error:
java.lang.ClassFormatError: Bad interface index
           at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor(Compiled
Code)
           at Main.transform(Main.java:31)
           at Main.<init>(Main.java:22)
I've never even seen a Java error like that, so I'm somewhat completely
puzzled - any guesses?
Cheers, Britta