xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: Question . . .
Date Mon, 15 May 2000 13:46:07 GMT

Currently XSLT does not specify any date formatting functions.  Usually,
you need to resort to extensions for this.

-scott

                    "Chen,

                    PeterX"              To:     general@xml.apache.org

                    <peterx.chen@        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    intel.com>           Subject:     Question . . .

                    05/14/2000

                    11:00 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

Hi all,

I'm trying to transform some date strings from one format to another using
XSLT.  Does anyone know how to do something like this?  Do I need to resort
to using scripts called from XSL?  Or is can I simply use XSL itself to do
my date string transformations?

Thanks for any help,

Peter