xml-general mailing list archives

From Alessandro Bottoni <Alessandro.Bott...@think3.com>
Subject How can I publish XML DocBook files to HTML using Cocoon (or Exet er)?
Date Wed, 03 May 2000 09:40:14 GMT
Hi All,
I'm trying to publish my XML DocBook documents to my Intranet using the XMLS
Exeter XML Web Server (a "distribution" containing Apache and Cocoon, see:
http://www.xmls.com ).

I'm using Norman Walsh's DocBook XML and XSL files for a first test.
Unfortunatley, Exeter (that is: Cocoon) seems to be unable to use Norman's
XSL files for converting my XML/DocBook doc to HTML (that is perfectly
reasonable: this is not a complain, of course).

Does anybody can tell me how I can publish my XML DocBook files using
Exeter/Cocoon and Norman's XML and XSL files?
Anybody did try it before?
Any known issue?
Any other suggestion?

Alessandro Bottoni (Alessandro.Bottoni@Think3.com)
Web Programmer @ Think3 inc. (www.think3.com)
I do not speak for think3 and they return the favour