xml-general mailing list archives

From Wimpie Baben <Wimp...@meb.co.za>
Subject Cocoon XSP problem
Date Wed, 03 May 2000 12:53:59 GMT
Hi,

I have been working with Cocoon for a while now, but only recently looked at
XSP pages.  I cannot run the examples to generate HTML with XSP. The error I
get is the same as in the faqs.html file that comes with Cocoon, but the way
they propose to solve it doesn't seem to work.

The error: I get the exception telling me the method
org.apache.dom.ElementImpl.normalize(ElementImpl.java:290) could not be
found.

I tried moving the xerces_1_0_3.jar file to the top of the
"wrapper.classpath" declarations to include it first in my classpath, but I
still get the error.

Can you PLEASE help me find a solution to my problem.  (By the way...I'm
running on Apache 1.3.12)

Thanks,
Wimpie