xml-general mailing list archives

From Brian Silberbauer <bri...@magmatec.co.za>
Subject import tag, setSystemId and Linux
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 09:56:48 GMT
Hi

I have an xsl file with an import in it. I do the following:  in my code
I first read the document base of all my xsl files from a property file,
then create a XSLTInputSource with the xsl file and finally set the
SystemId to the xsl document base. This works under NT, but when I move
over to Linux, it tries to find the import files from a directory above
the document base?!?

ie: docbase = /home/poi/arb/xsl and import = template.xsl
It returns an error for the file /home/poi/arb/template.xsl

What happened to the xsl directory?

I get around this problem by copying my xsl files into the directory
above the xsl document base and everything is peachy, but am I missing
something here? Why does it work under NT?

brian

<code>
 File fFile = new File(sDocbase, sFilename);
 FileInputStream fIn = new FileInputStream(fFile);
 XSLTInputSource xsltIn = new XSLTInputSource(fIn);
 xsltIn.setSystemId(sDocbase);
</code>

<from the xsl file>
 <xsl:import href="template.xsl"/>