xml-general mailing list archives

From Arnaud Le Hors <leh...@jtcsv.com>
Subject xerces-j-dev config
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 17:04:10 GMT
Hi all,
Since Friday, all the mail I've sent to xerces-j-dev seems to have gone
into some black hole. I just understood what happened. I post messages
with a different email address than the one I subscribed to the list
with. This used not to be a problem. But it appears that on Friday (or
maybe late Thursday) the list configuration has been changed to only
accept mail sent by subscribers. I can understand why, but making such a
change silently is a big mistake. Not sending any error message is
another one!
Can we get the list configuration back to its previous setting or be
told how we can get an alternate address listed in the accept list?
Note, I don't know if the same is true for other mailing lists...